Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harry Potter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tasha23
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-10-27

Harry Potter Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter   Harry Potter EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 2:30 pm

You'd think that after growing up together on the set of the Harry Potter movies, stars Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson would be uncomfortable Mad Men Seasons 1-4 dvd kissing each other for a scene in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1. Radcliffe says no. Ghost Whisperer Seasons 1-5 dvd "To be honest, it wasn't too awkward. Law & Order: SVU Seasons 1-11 dvd It was quite enjoyable. Criminal Minds Seasons 1-45dvd I quite liked it," the 21-year-old told TV Guide Network at the film's London press day Friday. Walt Disney's 100 Years of Magic dvd "She was very good as well, Nikita Seasons 1-5 dvd I might add. It was passionate. Heroes Seasons 1-4 dvd I thought it was going to be a slow, soft shy kind of thing, but no, that went out the window very quickly. Gilfriends Seasons 1-8 dvd It was vigorous. It was great!" Watson, Eureka Seasons 1-4 dvd on the other hand, found the whole thing to be incredibly awkward. "It was like some weird social experiment," Doctor Who Seasons 1-4 dvdshe said. But the kiss itself wasn't so bad. "He is a good kisser. I can definitely vouch for that," she says.

Desperate Housewives Seasons 1-6 dvd
Entourage Seasons 1-7 dvd
Back to top Go down

Harry Potter
Page 1 of 1