Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

'Mad Men' Sommer: 'Harry is a douchebag'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
robson12
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-07-04

'Mad Men' Sommer: 'Harry is a douchebag' Empty
PostSubject: 'Mad Men' Sommer: 'Harry is a douchebag'   'Mad Men' Sommer: 'Harry is a douchebag' EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:33 pm

Rich Sommer has admitted smallville dvd release that his Mad Men character Harry Crane can be a "douchebag".
Speaking Lion King dvd to New York Magazine, Sommer explained that Harry has developed over the course of the series CSI Las Vegas dvd release.
"He's definitely changed a lot this year," he said. "My feelings, I mean, they've grown. I think mad men dvd release he's a douchebag. That doesn't mean I love him any less. I know plenty of douchebags that mad men season 4 dvd I love dearly in real life."
Sommer explained that Harry's promotion to head
Friday Night Lights dvd of the media department may have affected him.
"I think Harry has got blinded michael jackson dvd by the power a little bit," he said. "You saw him scrambling Cold Case complete series for any purchase the first three years, anywhere to firmly set his Lost season 1-6 dvd feet, and he didn't have it. Now he has that. He's a very, very important part of the firm Criminal Minds complete series.
"I think now that he's got a little power, he's going Bones series 1-5 dvd to see what he can do with it. I mean, he sees what Don Draper does the sopranos on dvd. This is maybe a very lame attempt at being Don Draper."
Mad Men continues one tree hill season 7 on dvd in the UK on Wednesdays at 10pm on BBC Four.
Mad Men creator Matt Weiner has admitted that leverage dvd box set he has been shocked by the criticism of Betty Draper.
Betty, played by January Jones, dvd Woody Allen has been condemned by fans for her parenting skills.
However, Weiner told New York Magazine that he believes Mickey Mouse Clubhouse dvd Betty is similar to many other mothers.
"The 30 Rock dvd series question of Betty Draper's motherhood is very peculiar to me," he said. "Because we were all raised Project Runway box set by women like this. And I know it's easy to hate her and think she seems The Good Wife box set childish and impulsive. We're all here because of women like that. We'll see how Trauma box set those kids turn out. They could end up being TV writers."
He added: "One thing I say about Betty - I saw Bones season 1-5 dvd the word 'monster' used. People must see a lot in themselves, or they wouldn't be Ugly Betty box set reacting so strongly. I guarantee one thing - if she weren't so good-looking, they wouldn't have a problem."
Weiner also suggested that Human Target season 1 dvd Pete Campbell's wife Trudie (Alison Brie) will be a successful parent.
"I think Trudie's going to be Felicity dvd box set an amazing mother," he said. "I think Trudie has a good mother. And I think Roger Sterling probably had CSI Las Vegas season 1-10 box set an amazing mother. I bet his feet didn't touch the ground until he was 3."
Mad Men continues in the UK on sharpe complete series Wednesdays at 10pm on BBC Four.
Back to top Go down

'Mad Men' Sommer: 'Harry is a douchebag'
Page 1 of 1