Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the Night Garden

Go down 
AuthorMessage
homework
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-11-16

In the Night Garden Empty
PostSubject: In the Night Garden   In the Night Garden EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:18 pm

Jay Leno and Conan O'Brien cracked jokes about each other in their monologues Wednesday night – and David Letterman goofed on both of them!

Leno made fun of O’Brien’s lament that NBC has given him only seven months, Shaun The Sheep complete series, Asterix dvd series, Thomas & Friends dvd set, so far, Asterix dvd box, to build a lasting audience for his "Tonight Show."
"Seven months!" Leno exclaimed. "How did he get that deal? We only got four."
O’Brien directed the sarcasm back at Leno. He said hosting “The Tonight Show” was a dream come true. "And I just want to say to the kids out there watching: You can do anything you want in life. … Unless Jay Leno wants to do it, Courage the Cowardly Dog box set, too."
Meanwhile, Teletubbies complete series, The Simpsons dvd series, Go Diego Go dvd, Thomas & Friends complete series, Baby First on dvd, South Park collection, POKO complete series, Bugs Bunny dvd, Cow and Chicken boxset, Charlie Brown on dvd, In the Night Garden dvds, Go Diego Go complete seasons, Daria collection, Kim Possible on dvd, Super why boxset, on "The Late Show," Letterman made his own observation about Leno and O’Brien: "Isn't it lousy cold outside today?" he said. "You know, Super why complete series, Asterix boxset, My Friends Tigger and Pooh complete series, Batman on dvd, Teletubbies dvd set, they say, South Park boxset, POKO complete seasons, The Simpsons seasons 1-21, Cow and Chicken dvd series, Super why dvd series, POKO collection, Batman complete seasons, Courage the Cowardly Dog dvds, from the weather bureau, Popetown collection, leapfrog collection, they say it's caused by an Arctic chill between Jay and Conan."After the news broke that his 10 p.m. show will be canceled come February, Thomas & Friends box set, Jay Leno continued to make light of the situation during Monday night's broadcast.

"Welcome to 'The Jay Leno Show.' As you know, The Simpsons dvd set, Roary the Racing Car on dvd, Batman dvd box set, we are not just a show any more, Fraggle Rock box set, Shaun The Sheep box set, Super why dvds, we are a collector's item, " Jay said. "As you may know, our show has been canceled; fired again. See, that shows you NBC has got nothing. Even when they fire people, it is a re-run. Didn't we just get fired in May?"
Leno went on to crack, "NBC said the show performed exactly as they expected it would and they canceled us. Now don't confuse that with when we were on late night and we performed better than expected and they canceled us. That was totally different."
"See, nobody knows. Now supposedly we're moving to 11:30, Thomas & Friends dvd set, Charlie and Lola collection, but even this is not true, POKO boxset, Cow and Chicken dvd series, POKO on dvd, Asterix dvd series, My Friends Tigger and Pooh on dvd, POKO dvds, Cow and Chicken boxset," he went on to say. "See, Fireman Sam complete seasons, Shaun The Sheep complete box set, Courage the Cowardly Dog collection, my people are upset, Bear in big blue house complete series, South Park dvd 1-13, In the Night Garden dvd box, Conan O'Brien's people are upset. Hey, Dora the Explorer collection, leapfrog box set, NBC said they wanted drama at 10, Charlie and Lola dvd box, Fireman Sam box set, Fraggle Rock dvd box set, In the Night Garden dvd set, Cow and Chicken dvd box, now they got it. Now they got it, Bugs Bunny on dvd, Dora the Explorer on dvd, Fireman Sam dvd set, everybody's mad."
"I will tell you one thing, I take pride in one thing. I leave NBC prime time the same way Ifound it -- a complete disaster. We are leaving it as exactly as they wanted, Asterix dvd box set, Shaun The Sheep complete series, Cow and Chicken box set," he joked.
Back to top Go down

In the Night Garden
Page 1 of 1