Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hannah Montana at night!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matthewop
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2010-10-05

Hannah Montana at night!!  Empty
PostSubject: Hannah Montana at night!!       Hannah Montana at night!!  EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:51 pm

Hannah Montana Seasons 1-3 DVD focuses on a girl who lives a double life as an average teenage school girl named Miley Stewart (played by Miley Cyrus) by day and a famous pop singer named Hannah Montana by night, concealing her real identity from the public, other than her close friends and family. Hannah Montana: The Movie was released in theaters on April 10, 2009.Hannah Montana Seasons 1-3 DVD Miley Stewart is living a doubled life. Going through cries, laughs and moments Miley learns it can be hard to let her fans know she's only Hannah Montana when the real world expects her as just Miley. This show is everything I could hope for. It was fun, funny and not to mention GREAT! It is not as bad as people make it out to be. I can always look up to this show to make my frown to turn upside down. This show has great actors and actress' in it. Hannah Montana Seasons 1-3 DVD They share their talent with us, so we should respect them for that. Also, even though the show might have stupid things in it, it still is funny to me, and I still like it. Mitchel,(Oliver) the sweet guy, but gets picked on by the mean kids, and likes a pop diva. Emily, (Lilly) she is best friends with Miley, she tries her best at standing up for people, and always knows when to seek revenge.Hannah Montana Seasons 1-3 DVD Miley, she wants to be a normal girl, with no problems in her life because of being a pop star. My advice to everyone is, sit back, let go off all your seriousness and settle down for some fun and laughter.

30 Rock Seasons 1-4 DVD
X-Men 3 The Last Stand (2006) Blu Ray DVD
Will And Grace Seasons 1-8 DVD
The Unit Season 4 DVD
Law and Order:Special Victims Unit Seasons 1-11 DVD
Back to top Go down

Hannah Montana at night!!
Page 1 of 1