Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zumba-Try Aerobic Workout at Home!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kellylife
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-09-06

Zumba-Try Aerobic Workout at Home! Empty
PostSubject: Zumba-Try Aerobic Workout at Home!   Zumba-Try Aerobic Workout at Home! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 3:24 pm

I must say first that Zumba is a good dance workout. It's an energetic, the music is hot and you sweat. What you can expect: Quena dancers and 2 and 5, the drummer behind him: Set. She is rather difficult to speak, because drummers are behind her and someone who has been a lively samba drumming class know that the drums are quite strong. The quality of the Zumba DVD is good. Sound could be louder. I had to turn off the TV loud enough to get the samba beat reggae beat.

Choreography: It's a really nice warm-up before exercise. In a year, goes into each stage several times and does not increase on and off the top. The first exercise will go the whole routine again at the end, but then you went beyond the routine for many, many times from the top. I was sweating and had to stop to drink water. Workout 2 is just the choreography is much faster without training. He does this through the 2x. The last part of the DVD is a bateria plays as it would make a real classroom, where students danced in front of the bateria. At that time, I was so tired that I could do was to move from side to side. Our only complaint is that it would be nice if the bottom two dancers began to dance free style, as in the classroom. It is not cool.

One caveat, do not skip the Welcome section. It starts with the drums, and then dances on stage Quenia part of the choreography and freestyle. In my opinion, this section should have litte to the end of the DVD when the drummer plays. So if you have battery power after division, can play a part in the welcome section and dance with Quenia.

Overall: I loved, loved this DVD. Is it again! It is an excellent aerobic workout. Probably next time you add a cooler. Get this Zumba DVD. You'll love it!

Zumba
Zumba DVD
Zumba Fitness DVD
Grey's Anatomy DVD 1-6
Entourage DVD 1-7

Back to top Go down

Zumba-Try Aerobic Workout at Home!
Page 1 of 1