Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your help will be of great help for me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
elsey123
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-11-12

Your help will be of great help for me Empty
PostSubject: Your help will be of great help for me   Your help will be of great help for me EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:21 pm

Hi, guys! I haven’t started my thesis yet, but December 22th is the deadline. Could any of you give me some suggestions? The thesis is about laser technology and the relevant products, such as laser beam pointer pens, so I chose green laser pen as the subject. Searching on the Internet, I found there are a variety of laser pointers like 30mW Green Laser Pointer pens. Besides, some laser pens are for some specific purposes like high power green laser pointer pens can weld metals. Some kind-hearted wholesalers even gave me some help with my thesis, but not all the people who wholesale laser pointer are willing to help me and I do not think it is enough for me, so could anyone who has ever bought wholesale laser pens or used 50mw green laser pens give some help pls? I’m looking forward to your reply. Thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down

Your help will be of great help for me
Page 1 of 1