Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How I Met Your Mother New episode preview: Doogie Howser grows a beard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matthewop
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2010-10-05

How I Met Your Mother New episode preview: Doogie Howser grows a beard  Empty
PostSubject: How I Met Your Mother New episode preview: Doogie Howser grows a beard    How I Met Your Mother New episode preview: Doogie Howser grows a beard  EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:45 pm

You could never accuse "How I Met Your Mother DVD" of being particularly forthcoming with its preview images.

The Jan. 3 episode, "Bad News," finds Marshall (Jason Segel) and The Twilight Zone Seasons 1-5 DVD Lily (Alyson Hannigan) heading to a fertility expert played by guest star... Neil Patrick Harris.

Yes, NPH gets a double billing, playing Barney and "Dr. Stangel." But is this a joke or another doppelganger? Either way, it's a step in the right direction for the pregnancy-challenged couple.

The real question at this point is which of the two is causing the hold up.How I Met Your Mother Seasons 1-5 DVD Judging by facial expressions, we're going with Lily.
Back to top Go down

How I Met Your Mother New episode preview: Doogie Howser grows a beard
Page 1 of 1