Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lou Dobbs: CNN Departure Was "Amicable"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xoxobaby
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Lou Dobbs: CNN Departure Was "Amicable" Empty
PostSubject: Lou Dobbs: CNN Departure Was "Amicable"   Lou Dobbs: CNN Departure Was "Amicable" EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:14 pm

Lou Dobbs: CNN Departure Was "Amicable" 091113thewho1
Former CNN host Lou Dobbs said his recent departure from the news network was "very amicable."

Lou Dobbs leaving CNN
Micheal Jackson DVD Collection
"I don't know if people will believe it, but we had a very amicable parting on the best of terms," Dobbs told The Associated Press. "I spent 29 years there building that company, and I wish everyone there nothing but the best, and they have reciprocated with me." Disney DVD Collection

Dobbs, who had recently come under fire for his stance on immigration and U.S. border enforcement, abruptly announced he was leaving the network on his show, Lou Dobbs Tonight, last Wednesday. The 64-year-old anchor also added that he is taking time to decide what, aside from his daily radio show, he wants to do next and promised to reach out to groups who criticized him.
Friends dvd season
John King to replace Lou Dobbs

Though Dobbs said his leaving was a mutual decision, he said he approached CNN President John Klein to tell him things weren't working out.

"What they do is their business and I tried to accommodate them as best I could, but I've said for many years now that neutrality is not part of my being," he said. "I have strong views about a lot of issues that are important to the country and I think are important to my audience."

Lou Dobbs to appear on The O'Reilly Factor Monday

Starting early next year, CNN anchor John King will headline a new nightly political program in the spot left vacant by Dobbs.

Dobbs is scheduled to appear on Fox News' O'Reilly Factor on Monday to discuss his abrupt resignation
Micheal Jackson DVD Collection
The Wire DVD Season
My favorite tv show Criminal Minds
Cold case tv show
MASH complete DVD
Back to top Go down

Lou Dobbs: CNN Departure Was "Amicable"
Page 1 of 1