Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lou Dobbs Explores Possible Senate and White House Runs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xoxobaby
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Lou Dobbs Explores Possible Senate and White House Runs Empty
PostSubject: Lou Dobbs Explores Possible Senate and White House Runs   Lou Dobbs Explores Possible Senate and White House Runs EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 2:54 pm

Lou Dobbs Explores Possible Senate and White House Runs 091121lou-dobbs1
Lou Dobbs covered politics for CNN for years but now Dobbs may be heading to the other end of the political spectrum, as a possible Senate or presidential candidate.

"I am ruling nothing out. ... I have come to no conclusions and no decisions," Dobbs told Reuters about rumors that he may run for the New Jersey Senate or for the White House in 2012 as a third-party candidate. "Do I seek to have some influence on public policy? Absolutely. Do Prison break dvd season I seek to represent and champion the middle class in this country and those who aspire to it? Absolutely. And I will."

Lou Dobbs: CNN departure was "amicable"

Dobbs left his longtime post on the cable news network last Wednesday after months of controversy stemming partially from his views on immigration, among other hot-button issues. Dobbs acknowledged his on-air views played a part in his exit.

"[CNN] wanted to reverse Star trek the next generation tv series dvd direction on my show from what had been a news debate and my opinion to a middle-of-the road, as [CNN President] Jon Klein styled it, non-opinion show," Dobbs told Reuters.. "It was just not gratifying to me to sit there and read a news show -- and I much prefer to be more engaged."
Bones dvd box set are rigid organs that form part of the endoskeleton of vertebrates
Doctor Who dvd season is a British science fiction television programme produced by the BBC
Grey's Anatomy collection is an American medical drama television series
Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd is an American comedy series starring Seinfeld writer, co-creator, and executive producer Larry David as himself.
true blood season 2 is an American television drama series created and produced by Alan Ball
the unit season 4 is an American action-drama television series that focuses on a top-secret military
My favorite tv show Criminal Minds
Micheal Jackson DVD Collection
Back to top Go down

Lou Dobbs Explores Possible Senate and White House Runs
Page 1 of 1