Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Piers Morgan to Host TV Guide Network's Exclusive Susan Boyle Concert Special

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Piers Morgan to Host TV Guide Network's Exclusive Susan Boyle Concert Special Empty
PostSubject: Piers Morgan to Host TV Guide Network's Exclusive Susan Boyle Concert Special   Piers Morgan to Host TV Guide Network's Exclusive Susan Boyle Concert Special EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:35 pm

(Sunday, Dec. 13 at 8/7c) will candidly document Boyle's journey from the small Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd
village of Blackburn in rural Scotland to international fame and fanfare following her inspiring performance on Britain's Got Talent. Morgan,Star Trek Enterprise dvd who had a front-row seat to Boyle's landmark debut performance, says he has been blown away by her transformation. Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd

"It is very hard to think of anyone in the history of show business that has come from such an extraordinary background as Susan Boyle," NCIS dvd Morgan says. "To be propelled from the complete anonymity of Blackburn to global superstardom and having 300 million people downloading you, Disney dvd collection it is to me the most extraordinary transformation I've ever seen in this business." gossip girl dvd box set
Boyle says she's become close with Morgan through all of the changes in her life. entourage dvd "I've always had a soft spot for wee Piersy," she says. golden girls complete box set "He said 'You're a serious artist now.' ... It really feels like I am [an artist] now." scrubs dvd

The one-hour special features interviews of the 47-year-old singer and her friends and many celebrity fans, including producer Simon Cowell. Also featured are performances from her debut album, criminal minds dvd including "Wild Horses" and a very special rendition of "One Day More" with the London cast of Les Miserables. mash complete series Boyle also takes the stage for a candlelit performance with a special mystery guest, that 70s show complete series and belts out "Cry Me a River," with a full orchestra behind her. ghost whisperer dvd

The special will also feature a look at Boyle in her homeland and document her journey to New York City, grey’s anatomy dvd where she performed on the Today show and visited the top of the Empire State Building. James Bond 007 dvd box set

"I've really enjoyed myself and I'm really enjoying making the show," Charmed complete box set Boyle said of the special. "I don't want the dream to end — in fact, I want it to become a reality." house md dvd
Morgan is the former editor of British tabloids News of the World and The Daily Mirror. supernatural dvd box setHe transitioned into television, and became a judge of Britain's Got Talent as well as the show's American version. the office dvd box set Morgan also won the first season of The Celebrity Apprentice in 2008. star trek complete series
Back to top Go down

Piers Morgan to Host TV Guide Network's Exclusive Susan Boyle Concert Special
Page 1 of 1