Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Diego wood says woods or will regret it in caddy not sorrow foster job

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mandy
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2011-06-03

Diego wood says woods or will regret it in caddy not sorrow foster job Empty
PostSubject: Diego wood says woods or will regret it in caddy not sorrow foster job   Diego wood says woods or will regret it in caddy not sorrow foster job EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:26 pm

Now the world ranking second England golf star lee diego wood for Tiger Woods at this time fired cooperation 12 years of caddie Steve Williams (Steve Williams) surprised, and think that Tiger Woods may will have regret. As for his caddy Billy-Ben Foster (Foster was Billy is considered a woods caddy favourite of new, the white tiger said don't worry about Foster, insists he and Foster's relationship is very iron.
Recent injury before the world first woods announced Wednesday that work with him 12 years of caddy, 42 people going in the opposite direction. The New Zealand Williams But another former world first diego wood for the kindness of but woods had doubts about whether it is wise action.
Diego wood said: "in the golf, your professional career at any stage of the need to continuity.Taylormade R9 Supermax Fairway Wood You need to understand that some things can add up effect, and tiger and the relationship between the Steve apparently produced remarkable effect. And if he (woods) hired a new ball boys, then he has two months play very well,wholesale golf so be about to other factors will consider. Is the problem of caddy? Because of injuries? Because I swing way? So you really need to keep all the same things, don't be so panic."
Of course, the two European tour king diego wood also understand bonus woods have a reason fired Williams,Callaway Diablo Octane Tour Fairway Wood the latter then announced he would be a move into Australia's Adam-Scott, long-term when Scott caddy. In the past two months, the U.S. open, and Williams and British open game for Scott has backpack.
At the age of 38 diego wood added: "in the end, on a personal note, he (woods) will know what is the best, if he feels he needs a change, so the caddy (in) is precisely what he wanted to do, he has to do....... For an almost professional golfers speaking, in your life, you obviously and your caddy time with than anyone else, so that players and the relationship between caddies must be iron, that is why break up with caddy is a difficult thing, vice versa. But in the end, if things must to do that, then we have done yet."
Woods so far has not announced his new caddy choice,Callaway Diablo Edge Hybrid but in many people and gaming company opinion, diego wood caddy foster became a very popular candidate. To this, silvestre admits: "I listen to wood, a lot of things in the newspaper to see many content, I can't believe people will be published so many useless talk, I'm afraid that is not true.burner 2.0 superfast I am currently is not worried about Billy. If he decided to (and woods cooperation), then he will make a decision, but I think, I myself and Billy relationship is iron."
Back to top Go down

Diego wood says woods or will regret it in caddy not sorrow foster job
Page 1 of 1