Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Woods fired cooperation 12 years caddy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mandy
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2011-06-03

Woods fired cooperation 12 years caddy Empty
PostSubject: Woods fired cooperation 12 years caddy   Woods fired cooperation 12 years caddy EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:53 pm

Golf world first before Tiger Woods has announced for yourself,wholesale golf clubs and back for 12 years of golf bags caddie Steve Williams to break up. This shocked a golf ball, also let the altar has helped the world first before took 13 grand slam champion New Zealand surprised. Want to know, Williams since 1999 is woods caddy.
"I want to provide all the help of Steve our deepest thanks, but I think it's time to change."Taylormade R9 Supermax Fairway Wood Woods on their own web sites released a statement said, "Steve is an outstanding ball boy friends, help me, is obtained many achievements. I wish he future success."
Williams told us reporters: "the news as a bolt from the blue.Callaway Diablo Octane Tour Fairway Wood Over the past 18 months is highly uncommon 18 months, the tiger experienced scandal, put new coach, with injuries, I struggle to end at this moment between us very successful partner relationship. I was very disappointed when caddy strength lies in understanding the psychology of players, Callaway Diablo Edge HybridI already feel something wrong. I'm not sure why, but I really feel."
Woods did not specify the Williams replacement is who, also did not say when he will return from a leg injury return to playing. Woods in April this year in the United States during the masters hurt his knee in May, burner 2.0 superfastthe players in a hole in the championship after 9 out of the race after, he has not played. Since 2008 the United States woods has been open not won a grand slam, and since 2009 in the world scope to taste the champion no taste, his present world number has dropped to 20 th.
Back to top Go down

Woods fired cooperation 12 years caddy
Page 1 of 1