Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A excellent show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
summer11
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2011-07-16

A excellent show Empty
PostSubject: A excellent show   A excellent show EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:06 pm

How could I exhibit my appreciation on anime? Animations are the collective memory of our child years, no borders and genders. We allocation the same memory space and the same pleasure. Maybe, Cinderella DVD was the globe children’s collective memory. We equally love sympathy Cinderella’s disaster, dislike the cool, merciless stepmother along with the sourness sisters. The bad impression of stepmother shaped at that moment in our adolescent mind just after we watched Cinderella DVD. You can just imagine how great the animations influence on us. In addition to Cinderella DVD, in girls’ brain, there’s a cartoon named Beauty and the Beast DVD paying attention on the genuine love a wonderful girl and a handsome king who is cursed by the witch into a beast, which is as critical as Cinderella. We appreciate the lovely girl in Beauty and the Beast DVD who is so courageous that no one can avoid her from saving his father and so kind-hearted that she fall in love with that unpleasant beast because of his sincere and good heart. I love you not because of your handsome appearance but your beautiful heart.
Back to top Go down

A excellent show
Page 1 of 1