Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

excellent TV show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pengli
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-07-22

excellent TV show   Empty
PostSubject: excellent TV show             excellent TV show   EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:29 pm

I saw this series for the last two years. Ghost Whisperer DVD
I have all seasons so far and the more I see, more in love I am with Ghost Whisperer. I can see this show because Jim Clancy reminds me of my husband. True blood DVDHe is kind and compassionate and blatently love with Melinda. Jim is the kind of man every man wants to be. Men who are strong and supportive, but have their own interests and passions.

The dialogue between Jim and Melinda are extrodinary, they share their joys and sorrows, doubts and Drean, even their fear with openness and kindness. The authors of this show should get money.Cold Case DVD
I recently bought the fourth season. He held about three months since the end of the third season, because someone told me that something is wrong in the room.Two and a Half Men DVD While the fourth season has been difficult to see, I am inspired by the courage to move forward Melinda. I really appreciate the fact that Melinda is not an unusual way to help treat others with sadness.

Back to top Go down

excellent TV show
Page 1 of 1