Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Advice from First Person Eliminated on The Biggest Loser: Just Start Now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Advice from First Person Eliminated on The Biggest Loser: Just Start Now Empty
PostSubject: Advice from First Person Eliminated on The Biggest Loser: Just Start Now   Advice from First Person Eliminated on The Biggest Loser: Just Start Now EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 3:31 pm

James Crutchfield knows what it's like to procrastinate. NCIS dvd At 30 and weighing 485 pounds, Star Trek Enterprise dvd he made it to The Biggest Loser ranch. Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd Although he was eliminated after his first week, Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd
the Floridian took what the trainers taught him and went home to lose more than 75 pounds on his own. Disney dvd collection
So how was he able to do it after numerous failed attempts? gossip girl dvd box set
"I realized all I really needed was a entourage dvd jump-start to be more confident that you can go home and do this ... golden girls complete box set The week that I was on the ranch I learned so much and I was able to bring that home with me and use it, star trek complete series" Crutchfield told TVGuide.com. the sopranos complete series
James' biggest advice for those looking to shed pounds: Don't procrastinate. farscape complete series
"The biggest thing I'd say is, ally mcbeal complete series 'Oh, I'll start tomorrow. one tree hill dvd' Start it that day ... battlestar galactica dvd It can be done and that's what The Biggest Loser tries to show people is that anybody can lose weight; frasier complete box set they don't have to take more drastic measures. friends complete series Just start now." sons of anarchy dvd
Back to top Go down

Advice from First Person Eliminated on The Biggest Loser: Just Start Now
Page 1 of 1