Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TaylorMade R11 Driver and R11 Irons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
huwoniu
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2011-06-09

TaylorMade R11 Driver and R11 Irons  Empty
PostSubject: TaylorMade R11 Driver and R11 Irons    TaylorMade R11 Driver and R11 Irons  EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:05 pm

Probably the hottest new driver on the PGA tour is the TaylorMade R11 Driver. I have to say that I really did try and try again to find a better driver to beat out my previous one in head-to-head competition…but I just couldn’t do it.

The TaylorMade R11 Driver comes equipped with Movable Weight Technology (MWT), which allows you to tune discount golf clubs the driver’s center of gravity to promote a draw or neutral ball flight. With the 10g weight in the heel and the 1g weight in the toe, you’ll get more of a draw bias ball flight. With the 1g weight in the heel and the 10g weight in the toe, R11 generates a more neutral ball flight.

The R11 Driver Flight Control Technology (FCT) allows you to increase or decrease the launch angle by one degree. There are eight different FCT positions that allow you to increase or decrease the loft in .5 degree increments and with every adjustment comes a change in Ping G20 the face angle as well as the spin rate.

To match the popular R11 driver, TaylorMade released the new Taylormade R11 Irons, which are engineered with multiple technologies that make them stunningly easy to launch high and long. I believe they will become the next legend of golf iron set.

The R11’s short irons have a shallow undercut channel between the face and rear to control feel and CG location, the mid-irons have a moderate undercut, and the long irons have a progressively larger undercut that pulls weight farther back from Ping G15 Irons the face for added forgiveness. Starting with 2.0mm thick face in the long irons to 2.3mm in the mid irons and 2.5mm in the short irons, they bring enhanced feel.

Besides, a light and lively face combines with “inverted cone technology” to deliver more consistent ball speeds and forgiveness on mis-hits. At impact, the Taylormade R11 feels and sounds more muted (quieter) than the loud-ish Burner 2.0 because the R11's clubface is slightly thicker in the impact zone and where it connects to the sole.

In summary, the r11 is made for those that need to be able to adjust the club as they improve or as they are going from one tournament to another. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a fresh look in 2011.

More cheap golf clubs:
Titleist AP1 712 Irons
Titleist AP2 712 Irons
r11 irons
Ping G20 Hybrid
Back to top Go down

TaylorMade R11 Driver and R11 Irons
Page 1 of 1