Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My New TaylorMade R11 Driver

Go down 
AuthorMessage
huwoniu
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2011-06-09

My New TaylorMade R11 Driver Empty
PostSubject: My New TaylorMade R11 Driver   My New TaylorMade R11 Driver EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:59 pm

I am truly delighted with my brand new TaylorMade R11 Driver. It had been so easy to build with extremely easy directions and I quickly felt more assured than I did with my previous driver. I am striking the wholesale golf clubs golf ball much straighter off the golf tee with a more steady distance.

Building off of the massive success of the R9 Driver, and TM Ghost Putters, the TaylorMade R11 brings new technology, innovation, and aesthetics to the proud line of TaylorMade drivers. With its distinctive white crown and black face, the R11 is one of the easiest drivers to align at address ever, while massive technological features ensure the proper fit for every golfer, allowing you to maximize distance through proper loft, face angle, and flight path customization. Activate the three dimensions to distance with the R11 Driver.

The taylormade r11 driver certainly touts a brand-new look: a satin white finish, along with the Taylormade R11 Irons black face. This creates an appreciable contrast between face and crown to help you align the club more easily. The white finish is also meant to reduce "hot spots," a common byproduct is glare. It's definitely a nice, nice looking driver by all standards.

TaylorMade has come to be synonymous with higher tech, quality cheap golf clubs. They have perhaps been the biggest existence in the golf producer arena in the past 10 years. The brand new taylormade r11 will be without an issue, another outstanding driver, slated for 2/4/2011 launch.

Overall, the Taylormade R11 Driver is one of the best drivers available on the market.
Taylormade R11 on sale
TaylorMade R11S driver
TaylorMade R11S 2012
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1