Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scott Cohen on “Gilmore Girls”

Go down 
AuthorMessage
anny3
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Female
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Scott Cohen on “Gilmore Girls” Empty
PostSubject: Scott Cohen on “Gilmore Girls”   Scott Cohen on “Gilmore Girls” EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:16 pm

As mentioned earlier this week, Scott Cohen (Max Medina on Gilmore Girls DVD) guest starred in the April 29th episode of Gilmore Girls DVD set, ‘Hook, Line and Sinner.’ The episode featured a very popular cardio surgeon coming to the hospital to perform a surgery… and to perhaps consider taking over the deparment.

Scott Cohen played this surgeon, Tom Evans, Gilmore Girls DVD boxset almost has celebrity status in the surgery field. Indeed, Cristina Yang was enamored with him… until Teddy reminded her that, though the surgery was fantastic, she merely observed it. Tom was a terrible teacher.

The latest Gilmore Girls seasons 1-7 DVD boxset piece of news is that the series will now be available for digital download purchase on iTunes. The Complete Series of Gilmore Girls DVDwill now be available as well as seasons 3-7 in high definition for the first-time ever!

To celebrate this news, Warner Bros. has offered Gilmore Girls DVD set News readers a contest! We are giving away a gift pack featuring 2 mugs – a Luke’s mug and a Dragonfly Inn mug. Of course, you can also buy these mugs and other Gilmore Girls items at the WBShop.

Simply leave a comment on this post. If you want to be creative, share your favorite snack for watching Gilmore Girls DVD boxset episodes (on topic with our junk food discussion, if you want!).

The contest will close on April 22nd at 2pm PST. The Gilmore Girls DVD will be drawn randomly and will be emailed for their address.

One entry per person. A valid email address must be included in the email part of the comment form. Contest open to US residents only (sorry!).

People still say to me that they haven’t watched the final episode of Gilmore Girls seasons 1-7 DVD boxset because they don’t want it to be over. You have to be proud of something that captures people’s imagination like that.”

On real life parenthood: “If I met someone who had children, that would be Gilmore Girls DVD exciting to me. But at the same time, my sister’s my family, my grandmother’s my family, my godson is my family. I have a really full life, and I’m really happy with what I have.”

On signing on for Gilmore Girls DVD set: “You make a list of all the things you want, but what you really want is to fall in love with somebody. You want a good partnership with a writer of Gilmore Girls DVD boxset who is a good storyteller and can write for you. After I read the pilot, I felt this show is something I could spend years on and feel challenged and represented.”

Aside from being a more sane life for sure, I find that I have to really make sure I know where I am in the story because in Gilmore Girls DVD I’m not in every scene and I have to sort of think about it as an actor in terms of the arc of each episode of Gilmore Girls seasons 1-7 DVD boxset in a more deep way instead of trusting that since I’m in most of the scenes I can kind of gauge where I am. I’ve actually found this work really gratifying because it is more specific, you’re working with a smaller amount of material and therefore everything is really important. On Gilmore Girls DVDsometimes I’d be in a scene that was just there kind of for fun, where as here each scene really is an important part of where my character is… And I think what I’ve discovered and what I’ve really enjoyed… is just finding the ways in which this character just continues to sort of feel like a failure. As opposed to Lorelai Gilmore Girls DVD set who had a very sunny outlook on things, it’s been really interesting for me to play someone who is kind of shouldering a lot of baggage in terms of being disappointed about where she is in life and just the feeling of living in your Gilmore Girls DVD boxset’s house at 38 and how that informs everything and doesn’t make you feel too great. Looking at life through the eyes of disappointment is kind of a thing I think about a lot with Sarah.

Scott Cohen on “Gilmore Girls” Lauren-graham-emmy

Desperate Housewives DVD set
Entourage DVD set
Gilmore Girls DVD set
Grey's Anatomy DVD set
Back to top Go down
http://www.dealam.com

Scott Cohen on “Gilmore Girls”
Page 1 of 1