Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friday list: 10 peripheral movie and TV characters who deserve starring roles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ellachan91
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Friday list: 10 peripheral movie and TV characters who deserve starring roles Empty
PostSubject: Friday list: 10 peripheral movie and TV characters who deserve starring roles   Friday list: 10 peripheral movie and TV characters who deserve starring roles EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 3:22 pm

Hollywood may have discovered a new hobby: shoving peripheral Arrested Development Seasons 1-3 DVD boxset into the spotlight.

Russell Brand's hard-partying rocker Aldous As Time Goes By Seasons 1-9 DVD boxset -- who was a supporting player in "Forgetting Sarah Marshall," albeit a funny, impossible-to-ignore one -- got above-the-marquee Battlestar Galactica Seasons 1-4 DVD boxset in the recently released "Get Him to the Greek." And confirmation came this week that Paramount really is giving Tom Cruise's Buffy the Vampire Slayer Seasons 1-7 DVD boxset, profanity-spewing producer from "Tropic Thunder," Les Grossman, his own movie.

Here at Celebritology, we're still not convinced that Alias DVD in a fat suit getting jiggy to Ludacris is enough to justify an entire motion picture. But this pair of cinematic Arrested Development DVD did get us thinking about which minor characters from film and television may deserve to rise to the major leagues. Because it's Friday, we As Time Goes By DVD a list on that very subject.

Jen's picks:

Kirk Lazarus in "Tropic Thunder": As noted by a reader in Battlestar Galactica DVD's Celebritology discussion, Les Grossman may not be a "Thunder" character worthy of a spin-off, but Robert Downey Jr's Method actor from that same Buffy the Vampire Slayer DVD definitely is. His for-your-consideration video (see below) confirms that the guy has range and an unparalleled Alias DVD set to shout and make idiotic statements. (Plus, he's the winner of six Crying Monkey Awards!) I, for one, would be happy to spend at Arrested Development DVD set with him. And I wouldn't be surprised if he just happens to show up in the Grossman pic, As Time Goes By DVD set since he was quoted in the "press release": "When asked what the screenplay was about Grossman responded: 'To quote my great friend Battlestar Galactica DVD set, ‘I don’t read the script, the script reads me.’"

Jesus Quintana from "The Big Lebowski": Okay, an alleged pedophile with a Buffy the Vampire Slayer DVD set for licking bowling balls may not scream successful Hollywood franchise. But who among the "Lebowski" Alias DVD boxset would not love to learn more about the guy (John Turturro) who wears a jumpsuit, refers to himself in the third person and has mad bowling Arrested Development DVD boxset? One possible way to make a Jesus movie more palatable: turn it into a buddy comedy and pair the nutjob with The Dude's As Time Goes By DVD boxset (John Goodman), who could escalate the craziness while also, dare I say it, teaching Jesus a few things about the Shabbos.

David Wooderson from "Dazed and Confused": I know that Matthew Battlestar Galactica DVD boxset has aged a bit since he first portrayed the laidback city employee with the cheesy 'stache. But I'd love to see what an older Buffy the Vampire Slayer DVD boxset of Wooderson is up to now. Does he still love those redheads? Is he maintaining that "I get older, they stay the same age" Alias Seasons 1-5 DVD boxset about high school girls? Is he still an Aerosmith fan? I want to know, but I only want to know if McConaughey is playing the part and "Dazed" writer-Arrested Development Seasons 1-3 DVD boxset is calling the shots. In the meantime, let's play tribute to the man who makes a As Time Goes By Seasons 1-9 DVD boxset party a happening event:

Chazz Reinhold from "Wedding Crashers": Let's face it. After the Battlestar Galactica Seasons 1-4 DVD boxset that was "Land of the Lost," Will Ferrell could use a hit. If his collaboration with Mark Wahlberg doesn't do it, expanding his Buffy the Vampire Slayer Seasons 1-7 DVD boxset as a guy currently living the dream by crashing funerals -- one of the funniest Alias DVD of this 2005 summer hit -- just might. (Enjoy this scene, complete with NSFW language.)

Lucille Bluth from "Arrested Development": Who knows if we'll ever get an "Arrested Development DVD" movie at this point? Perhaps another approach is warranted: a spin-off that puts the alcohol-swilling, verbally abusive As Time Goes By DVD at the center of the action. The "Sex and the City" ladies seem to have fallen off their mark, based on the Battlestar Galactica DVD of the recent sequel. Maybe they should pass the baton to Lucille, who, as played by Jessica Walter, is just as quick-witted and Buffy the Vampire Slayer DVD as Samantha. Plus she could easily drink all four of the SATC ladies under the table, easy.

Liz's picks:

Omar from "The Wire": A gay hard-as-nails stick-up Alias DVD set who managed make a living robbing Baltimore’s biggest, scariest drug dealers while simultaneously helping the cops bag some major bad guys? In a Arrested Development DVD set chock full of standout characters, “The Wire’s” Omar Little (played to perfection by Michael Kenneth Williams) was, to me, one of As Time Goes By DVD set’s most fascinating characters. Hey HBO, why not have David Simon peel off a few writers from the disappointing (sorry) “Battlestar Galactica DVD set” to pen a prequel series -- one that expands on the previous prequel shorts -- all about Omar? We could find out, finally, how he got that Buffy the Vampire Slayer DVD set, when he came out, why he’s always whistling “The Farmer in the Dell,” and why it is the guy is just so smart. (In the meantime, look for Alias DVD boxset in HBO’s upcoming fall series “Boardwalk Empire.”)

Creed Bratton from "The Office": Mysterious. Creepy. Possibly homeless. What “Arrested Development DVD boxset” fan wouldn’t want to know more about Dunder-Mifflin’s long-serving quality assurance director? Played by the real As Time Goes By DVD boxset Creed Bratton (a member of '60s band the Grass Roots), Creed is a master of subtlety, possesses an amazing ability to do zero actual Battlestar Galactica DVD boxset and has a knack for delivering mystifying, yet hilarious one liners ("When I was a teenager, I was in an iron-lung." What?!) that give us the merest Buffy the Vampire Slayer DVD boxset behind the curtain into his twisted psyche. Surely the network that brought us "The Carol Burnett Alias Seasons 1-5 DVD boxset" spinoff " Mama's Family" can give Creed 30 minutes of airtime a week. Again, thanks to a dedicated fan, here's a video Arrested Development Seasons 1-3 DVD boxset of some of Creed's best moments.

Lafayette from "True Blood": HBO's As Time Goes By Seasons 1-9 DVD boxset for adults is finally back this weekend after almost a year's hiatus. Fans (including me) are anxious to jump back in to the ever-dramatic life of Battlestar Galactica Seasons 1-4 DVD boxset, La.'s favorite supernatural pixie, Sookie Stackhouse. Me, I'm also excited to pick back up where we left off with gay, hash-slinging, V dealing Buffy the Vampire Slayer Seasons 1-7 DVD boxset Lafayette Reynolds, who delivers some of the show's best lines. How about an off-season or web-based show centered on Alias DVD? It would make for a nice respite from the over-played on-again/off-again Arrested Development DVD between Sookie and vampire Bill.

Johnny from "Airplane": This may be a tall order since actor As Time Goes By DVD died from AIDS-related complications in 1986, but I still think a movie about the guy who managed to upstage Lloyd Battlestar Galactica DVD with his non sequiturs can totally carry his own feature length film. I could go on here trying to capture his delivery

Sawyer and/or Hurley from "Lost": Okay maybe it's partly because we can't let go, but I'm not sure Buffy the Vampire Slayer DVD TV is done with all of our Losties yet. Forget forthright Jack and waffling Kate. My money's on Alias DVD set (Josh Holloway) and/or Hurley (Jorge Garcia) -- characters who existed somewhat on the fringe of the six-year-long show's Arrested Development DVD set, but remained fan favorites -- having what it takes to carry their own shows. Think a James "Sawyer" Ford prequel that each week As Time Goes By DVD set one of the con man's schemes (peppered with ample shirtless shots) or a Hurley spin-off that chronicles his time as keeper of the Battlestar Galactica DVD set with trusty sidekick Ben Linus providing a little comic relief
Alias DVD set
Alias DVD boxset
2.Arrested Development
Arrested Development Seasons 1-3 DVD boxset
Arrested Development DVD
Arrested Development DVD set
Arrested Development DVD boxset
3.As Time Goes By
As Time Goes By Seasons 1-9 DVD boxset
As Time Goes By DVD
As Time Goes By DVD set
As Time Goes By DVD boxset