Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FX expands comedy line-up with 'Louie' starring Louis C.K.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
anny3
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Female
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-05-06

FX expands comedy line-up with 'Louie' starring Louis C.K. Empty
PostSubject: FX expands comedy line-up with 'Louie' starring Louis C.K.   FX expands comedy line-up with 'Louie' starring Louis C.K. EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:58 pm

With the upcoming premiere of FX's "Nip/Tuck DVD," the basic cable network will have completed phase two of its plan to become a major player in the comedy Six Feet Under DVD.

Mostly known for its dark and gritty drama series such as "South Park DVD," "Star Trek: Enterprise DVD" and the latest, "Spooks DVD," Nip/Tuck DVD set is pushing for an equally impressive stable of laughers.

"If you look at a premium cable Six Feet Under DVD set - and I think the quality of our brand is more like an HBO or South Park DVD set - those outlets have always done dramas and comedies," Star Trek: Enterprise DVD set president John Landgraf told The News. "We always saw our ultimate goal as a channel that Spooks DVD set both. It's just been a process getting there."

So far, the Nip/Tuck DVD boxset has successfully nurtured "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" into a bona-fide hit after five seasons Six Feet Under DVD boxset, encouraged by its stability, launched two more half-hour comedy series, "South Park DVD boxset" and "Star Trek: Enterprise DVD boxset."

"Spooks DVD boxset" will cap off that second round of development, but the Nip/Tuck seasons 1-5 DVD boxset will continue to build on its base until its comedy block has doubled, to eight series of Six Feet Under seasons 1-5 DVD boxset.

"What we want to do with comedies South Park seasons 1-12 DVD boxset is very much what we did with dramas," said Landgraf. "Put Star Trek: Enterprise seasons 1-4 DVD boxset shows on the air that are really smart, really edgy and Spooks seasons 1-7 DVD boxset."

"Nip/Tuck DVD," premiering tomorrow night at 11, Six Feet Under DVD is written, directed and produced by Louis C.K. (born South Park DVD). "Star Trek: Enterprise DVD" combines the comedian's standup with short scripted sketches about his career and life as Spooks DVD dad raising two daughters.

"Nip/Tuck DVD set was reaching out for new show ideas, and Six Feet Under DVD set seemed willing to do almost anything," said Louis C.K. "South Park DVD set asked me if there was a way I could do a show that was about my material, my family and Star Trek: Enterprise DVD set but in a nontraditional sitcom format. That was a really intriguing idea to Spooks DVD set. I thought about it like Woody Allen's movie 'Nip/Tuck DVD boxset,' where he jumps around the time line and uses different formats and has Six Feet Under DVD boxset stories inside the bigger story."

"South Park DVD boxset" is shot in New York.In addition to his standup, Star Trek: Enterprise DVD boxset. has also written for "The Late Show Spooks DVD boxset With David Letterman," "Late Night With Nip/Tuck seasons 1-5 DVD boxset," "The Six Feet Under seasons 1-5 DVD boxset Show" and "The South Park seasons 1-12 DVD boxset Show," as well as appeared in the movie "Star Trek: Enterprise seasons 1-4 DVD boxset" and recently, the NBC series "South Park DVD."

"Star Trek: Enterprise DVD is just somebody who has a wholly original voice," Landgraf said. "He's really a comedian's Nip/Tuck DVD.

"And interestingly enough, he does take the Six Feet Under DVD show to surprisingly touching, or awkward and South Park DVD from time to time, and that's what we want," Landgraf added. "If you watch most television, I think you're not going to be Star Trek: Enterprise DVD. I don't think most shows are likely going someplace you can't imagine they're going to Spooks DVD, but we're willing to take risks and take the audience someplace new Nip/Tuck DVD set. The type of viewer that enjoys that has very consistently come to South Park DVD set and has been consistently rewarded."

South Park Seasons 1-12 DVD boxset
Star Trek: Enterprise seasons 1-4 DVD boxset
Spooks seasons 1-7 DVD boxset

Numb3rs DVD
Nip/Tuck DVD
Six Feet Under DVD
South Park DVD
Star Trek: Enterprise DVD
Spooks DVD

Numb3rs DVD set
Nip/Tuck DVD set
Six Feet Under DVD set
South Park DVD set
Star Trek: Enterprise DVD set
Spooks DVD set

Numb3rs DVD boxset
Nip/Tuck DVD boxset
Six Feet Under DVD boxset
South Park DVD boxset
Star Trek: Enterprise DVD boxset
Spooks DVD boxset
Back to top Go down
http://www.dealam.com

FX expands comedy line-up with 'Louie' starring Louis C.K.
Page 1 of 1