Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michael Jackson ultimate collection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Michael Jackson ultimate collection Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson ultimate collection   Michael Jackson ultimate collection EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:39 pm

Ali and the nine remaining guysNCIS dvdcontinue their round-the-world trip withNCIS dvd box seta visit to Iceland on this week'sTheStar Trek Enterprise dvd Bachelorette. But while she and herStar Trek Enterprise dvd box set suitors enjoy the sights, the real Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd question remains: Will Ali enjoy the Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd box set sight of Kasey's new "love shield" tattoo Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd when she goes on her first two-on-date Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd box set with Kasey and Justin? Bones dvdWill the love warrior or the wrestlerBones dvd box set win the rose?
To get things the Wire DVD started, the guys must compete fothe Wire DVD Box setr the one-on-one date with Ali by Monk dvdwriting a love poem for her (with Monk dvd box setextra credit if they fit an IcelandicTwo and a Half Men dvd word in, because this is fourth gradeTwo and a Half Men dvd box set after all). Either my personal Farscape dvdfavorite Chris L. will win becauseFarscape dvd box set he's genuine and in touch Ally Mcbeal dvdwith his emotions, or Kasey "the Ally Mcbeal dvd box setlove guardian" will win because he'sBattlestar Galactica dvd box set already proven he excels (or isBattlestar Galactica dvd it fails?) at the most How I Met Your Mother dvdcheesy Friends dvd box setexpressions of affection.
Oh,wait,maybeHow I Met Your Mother dvd box set Chris N. will win so producersfinallyMash dvd have time to give him some Mash complete seriesface time on camera and I can fthat 70s show dvd boxsetinally understand how he made it that 70s show dvdso this far. No offense to him, heGhost whisperer dvd box set looks a lot less harmful than Ghost whisperer dvdcrazy Kasey, but I'm frustrated thatJames Bond 007 dvd box set he's one of the final nine and 007 dvdyet I know so little about him.Once Charmed dvdthe guys start reading their Charmed dvd box setworks of art (or three minutesSupernatural dvd box set of desperate scrambling), Kasey's Supernatural dvdis the most laugh-out-loud, if Will and Grace complete box setonly because he mumbles the Will and Grace dvdentire poem and you can immediately Babylon 5 complete dvd settell by the look on Ali's face (and Babylon 5 complete dvd by the sheer fact that she's not a mindHeroes dvd box set reader) that she has no idea Heroes dvd what he's saying. Kasey takes her Buffy dvdlaugh at the end as a good thing — little Buffy dvd box setdoes he know that's her signal for Las Vegas dvd box setcomplete and utter bafflement.
OntheLas Vegas dvd other end, Chris N. speaks loudthe Unit dvd box set and clear, but my theory is totally the Unit dvdwrong. He doesn't say anythingThe Closer dvd particularly memorable or original and The Closer dvd box set causes laughter from the crowd of otherMI5 Spooks dvd boxset guys.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1