Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

breaking bad seasons 1-3 dvd

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dvdsetshop
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2010-06-22

breaking bad seasons 1-3 dvd Empty
PostSubject: breaking bad seasons 1-3 dvd   breaking bad seasons 1-3 dvd EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:39 pm

Buono plays Dr. Faye Miller, Smallville seasons 1-9 dvd box set a consultant who came to Sterling Cooper Supernatural seasons 1-5 dvd box setDraper Pryce to do consumer research. the office seasons 1-6 dvd box setShe quickly caught the eye of newly single criminal minds seasons 1-5 dvd box setDon Draper (Jon Hamm), but Faye breaking bad seasons 1-3 dvd box set didn't immediately hop into Don's bed like so many other women big love Seasons 1-3 dvd box set on the show.

"Faye is a certain kind of chuck seasons 1-3 dvd box set a woman we haven't seen before on the show," Buono
the tudors seasons 1-4 dvd box setsays. "She and Don have a real relationship. Faye is not a mistress — she's his first real girlfriend. fringe seasons 1-2 dvd box setAnd it developed over time. They worked together mad men seasons 1-3 dvd box set and got to know each other. It developed slowly True Blood seasons 1-3 dvd box set and quite unlike anything he's seen before."

Still, the couple has at least one JAG seasons 1-10 dvd box set thing in common. "They're very good at their jobs and it's shaped who they are," Buono says. "We don't really Lost seasons 1-6 dvd box setknow much about Faye's background. There's a mystery the big bang theory seasons 1-3 dvd box setto her, in terms of what's gotten her there."

"I was told it was going to be a couple episodes 24 seasons 1-8 dvd box set, and it blossomed into this full story line," Buono tells TVGuide.com. "I wish I had a better word for amazing, because that's all I keep saying. Scrubs seasons 1-9 dvd box setBut it really has been amazing."

News from DVDSetShop
Back to top Go down

breaking bad seasons 1-3 dvd
Page 1 of 1