Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does P90X Work?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
anny3
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Female
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Does P90X Work? Empty
PostSubject: Does P90X Work?    Does P90X Work? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:37 pm

If you type “Does P90X DVD work” into Google, you’ll get a variety of results. Most of them will be P90X DVD set bloggers writing about their P90X DVD boxset results. Results such as weight loss, improved fitness, and better health. These claims are usually documented with photos or P90X Extreme Youtube videos.

Since I finished up day 90 of the P90X Extreme Home Fitness system on May 5th, I have officially joined the ranks of P90X DVD graduates and can now share my P90X DVD set results.

If you haven’t read my “About This P90X DVD boxset” page, I started using the P90X Extreme’s tipping the scales at 185 lbs. and a body fat percentage of 25.7%. All the result of years of too many calories and a lifestyle that kept me too busy to exercise, or at least that was my excuse anyway. I decided last December that it was time to quit making excuses and commit to getting back in shape buy P90X DVD set.

It had been a long time since I was working out on a regular basis, so the first week of P90X Extreme Home Fitness was quite a shock to my system. Each day of that first week a different body ached for days. But it was a good ache. As I was following the P90X DVD program, I would search the Internet and find fellow P90X DVD boxset and read about their results and share in a common goal of trading in fat for muscle mass.

It’s been a long journey with some weeks producing some great results in weight loss and muscle definition. There were some weeks that were very frustrating. The first month probably produced the greatest P90X Extreme results. I’m sure it was because of the loss of inches I lost around my waist, I could press on through the plateau weeks. After the first month I had to punch a hole in my belt since I could no longer cinch it tight enough to hold up my now baggy pants. I marked the 30 day mark with P90X Extreme Home Fitness to the store to buy some new clothes for my now thinner frame.

The middle 30 days were a struggle, I saw very little progress and avoided the temptation to alter the workouts to make it work better. At least I thought P90X DVD work better if I made some tweaks and swapped some exercises for the Yoga day or traded Legs and Back for the workouts during the “P90X DVD set” at the end of the month. I followed the program exactly as it is laid out in the P90X Extreme Home Fitness Guide.

During the last couple of weeks of the last 30 days, I got a second wind so to speak. It was a renewed purpose to give P90X DVD set all I’ve got since the 90 days was almost up. Every day I would look at the weights and reps that I did the previous week, and made it my goal to beat those numbers - even if it killed me. I felt those muscle aches that I felt during the first week and I knew I was really bringing P90X Extreme.

I was so glad I finished on a high note. I really felt like I was making progress with my strength and overall conditioning. It really set me up for phase two where I will be following most of the core P90X Extreme Home Fitness exercises with some modifications to suit my specific needs.

While my final weight loss from following the P90X Extreme Home Fitness program wasn’t huge, it’s been noticed by my family, friends, and co-workers. They tell me what diet I have been on and I don’t hesitate when I tell them I don’t diet, I work-out everyday to a set of P90X DVD DVD’s I bought from an infomercial. I recommend P90X DVD set to anyone who asks, because if P90X DVD boxset worked for me, it will work for anyone. If you have questions about the P90X Extreme program, please leave a comment or send it to me via the contact page.

Here are my final P90X 90 day results. First the numbers:

Day 1

Weight: 185

Fat Percentage: 25.7%

Day 30

Weight: 180

Fat Percentage: 24.5%

Day 60

Weight: 174

Fat Percentage: 23.9%

Day 90

Weight: 168