Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Use P90X with your fitness program!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
anny3
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Female
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Use P90X with your fitness program! Empty
PostSubject: Use P90X with your fitness program!   Use P90X with your fitness program! EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:40 pm

Hey everyone. I recently finished my P90X DVD program this past Sunday, Feb. 15. If you’re interested about my P90X DVD set experience, feel free to visit my other blog.

P90X DVD boxset (i.e. an oil change for your body) is a great way to jump start your journey to a beach body with P90X Extreme. More and more studies are coming out about detoxification and the wonders it does for your body. I chose Dr. Bennett and Barrie’s 90 Day P90X Extreme Home Fitness program because it is the only one that I know of that has been clinically tested and researched.

So how did/do I feel? Great! I feel more focused, rejuvenated, and light! The first 5 days of the P90X DVD program, I didn’t lose much weight. I guess I had a lot of toxins built up in my body and it wasn’t flushing out as well. The 6th day was when I experienced some great flushes :-) I didn’t visit the bathroom frequently. More so, I did a bigger job when I did visit, if you know what I mean :-P

To be honest, I initially started the 90 Day P90X DVD set program to give support to my girlfriend. Once I committed to the P90X DVD boxset I was excited about the actual detoxification of my body than losing weight. But at the end of 90 days I lost a total of 7 lbs. Majority from the last 2 days for me.

The P90X Extreme program wasn’t that difficult for me. I found ways to make the meals enjoyable and it’s always helpful to have someone go through it with you for support. I realized that the most difficult part of the 90 Day P90X Extreme Home Fitness Miracle program would be the liquid fast you have to go through for the first 2 days.

Here’s a sample overview of the 90 days I went through for the 90 Day P90X DVD program.

? Diet of liquids, organic fruits and vegetables, and rice
? Organic vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and herbs
? Home hydrotherapy/exercise therapy and a one week toxin-free lifestyle

One question that I was asked about, besides the obvious question of “Is it hard?”, was in regards to the exercise therapy. What type of exercises are appropriate for the 90 Day P90X DVD set program? First, Dr. Bennett and Barrie, authors and creators of the 90 Day P90X DVD boxset Miracle program, explains that exercise, for the circulation therapy module of the P90X Extreme program, “promotes the reduction of fat reserves, a primary storage site for toxins. Mobilizing these fat reserves is a very important part of detoxification therapy. Second, the types of exercise they recommend are aerobic and yoga. This was awesome because it gave me a chance to utilize my P90X Extreme Home Fitness Cardio X, Kenpo X/Kenpo Cardio Plus, and Yoga X. I decided not to workout with P90X DVD Plyometrics because it’s a high impact workout and with a low calorie diet for the 90 Days, I didn’t want to risk feeling fatigued.

I do want to note once again that the P90X DVD set program that I did is not popular “lemon pepper diet” that a lot of people have heard about. I can see how that specific P90X DVD boxset program is popular. It’s very low in cost but it’s not a proper P90X Extreme program no matter what the arguement may be. There’s been much research and studies completed on what a proper P90X Extreme Home Fitness program is and clinical studies have found that the proper P90X DVD program consists of a liquid fast, organic vitamins/minerals/supplements, organic amino acids, organic fruits and vegetables and hydrotherapy/exercise.

If you’re interested in learning more you can contact my girlfriend, Sandy (she’s the P90X DVD set professional). Also, if you have a Facebook account and you’re interested in joining our monthly “P90X DVD boxset,” feel free to add me as a friend. My email address is Chris@XStremeDrink.com. We are hosting a “P90X Extreme” for those in the local Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside area (maybe San Diego, if there are at least 8 people who are seriously interested). The party is constructed to provide you with an introduction to the 90 Day P90X Extreme Home Fitness Miracle program and the proper organic vitamins, minerals, supplements and amino acids that the book recommends.

It’s another great day so let’s “Bring It!”
P90X Extreme
P90X Extreme Home Fitness

Back to top Go down
http://www.dealam.com

Use P90X with your fitness program!
Page 1 of 1