Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Andy Says: I’m Glad ‘One Tree Hill’ Is Back

Go down 
AuthorMessage
anny3
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Female
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Andy Says: I’m Glad ‘One Tree Hill’ Is Back Empty
PostSubject: Andy Says: I’m Glad ‘One Tree Hill’ Is Back   Andy Says: I’m Glad ‘One Tree Hill’ Is Back EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:51 pm

The eighth season One Tree Hill DVD has the best ending ever. If you haven’t watched, don’t read on because I’m totally going to spoil it for you.

None of my friends believe me, but The CW’s One Tree Hill DVD boxset can be really good. At its best, it’s car crashes and school shootings and psycho murderers on prom night. The Sept. 14 season premiere comes vaguely close to that with a clever mixture of the Gilmore Girls DVD show’s trademark romantic gobbledigook and the best twist ending ever!

Ready? OK, so for the Gilmore Girls DVD boxset we’re led to believe that Clay (Robert Buckley) only dreamt that he and Quinn (Gilmore Girls DVD) got shot, and it’s very disappointing. But in the last two minutes, they both start bleeding from their bullet wounds and we see that their bodies are definitely still laying in pools of blood at Clay’s house.

I’m also really into Brooke’s storyline. Her cougar mom (Gilmore Girls DVD boxset) and assistant-turned-model-turned-president Millicent (One Tree Hill DVD boxset) lied to investors so now their whole company has lost its “Gilmore Girls DVD” Sophia gives an Emmy-worthy speech about integrity that rivals her tirade about journalism ethics after the school shooting in season three Gilmore Girls DVD boxset:
Aside from all that, there’s way too much of 7 or 8 or 9-year-old Jamie — who I’m pretty sure has a mullet now. He has a bunch of awkward conversations with mom Haley (One Tree Hill DVD boxset) about sex and it makes me miss the days when the kids were all slutty and… not parents.
Andy Says: I’m Glad ‘One Tree Hill’ Is Back 091410_onetreehill_XXXX_

One Tree Hill DVD boxset
Back to top Go down
http://www.dealam.com

Andy Says: I’m Glad ‘One Tree Hill’ Is Back
Page 1 of 1