Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chris Brown album release moved up to December 8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xoxobaby
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Chris Brown album release moved up to December 8 Empty
PostSubject: Chris Brown album release moved up to December 8   Chris Brown album release moved up to December 8 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 5:06 pm

Chris Brown album release moved up to December 8 ?m=02&d=20091105&t=2&i=12207829&w=192&r=2009-11-05T043425Z_01_BTRE5A40CPI00_RTROPTP_0_PEOPLE-BROWN
Chris Brown's third album "Graffiti" has been pushed up a week to December 8, his Jive Records label said.
The L Word season dvd
No explanation was immediately available.

His former girlfriend, Rihanna, will beat him to the stores by two weeks with her new album, "Rated R." Both are hitting the publicity circuit, discussing the February altercation that left her with bloody bruises and him with a felony assault conviction.
The Sopranos dvd box set
Brown's single, "I Can Transform Ya," featuring Lil Wayne and producer Swizz Beatz, is currently at No. 16 in its fifth week on the Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop songs chart.
ER DVD
Brown, 20, begins a "Fan Appreciation" tour on November 14 in Houston. The 19-city trek wraps on December 13 in Philadelphia.

In a mid-October interview on New York's Hot 97 radio station, Brown asserted his record was "not a confessions album, but my life in a nutshell." "Graffiti" marks the follow-up to "Exclusive," which debuted at No. 4 on the U.S. pop album chart in November 2007.
Friends Seasons 1-10 DVD Box Set is an American sitcom created by David Crane and Marta Kauffman, which premiered on NBC on September 22, 1994.
Bones Seasons 1-4 DVD Box Set is an American comedic drama television series that premiered on the Fox Network on September 13, 2005.
Criminal Minds dvd a tv show about a crack team of FBI profilers flies from Quantico to the focal point of the criminal activity of various serial killers, to investigate the evidence on the crime scenes, compose a profile and try to prevent the next fatal strike.
My favorite tv show Criminal Minds
Back to top Go down

Chris Brown album release moved up to December 8
Page 1 of 1