Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chuck's Zachary Levi and Ryan McPartlin Steal a TVGuide.com Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Chuck's Zachary Levi and Ryan McPartlin Steal a TVGuide.com Interview Empty
PostSubject: Chuck's Zachary Levi and Ryan McPartlin Steal a TVGuide.com Interview   Chuck's Zachary Levi and Ryan McPartlin Steal a TVGuide.com Interview EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 5:17 pm

Have you ever wondered what happens when one spy infiltrates another spy's interview? NCIS dvd You're about to find out. Star Trek Enterprise dvd TVGuide.com caught up with Chuck's Zachary Levi while he was on location at the NBC Experience Store in New York to get the inside word on the new season. Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd Ryan McPartlin, Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd super-sleuth that he is, Disney dvd collection happened to be in the TV Guide Network studios in Los Angeles at the time and decided to join in on the fun. Find out from Levi which relationship will suffer this season, gossip girl dvd box set who his dream kissing-partner is and how McPartlin will single handedly bring in millions of viewers. entourage dvd
TVGuide.com: Ryan McParltin is actually in our studio right now, golden girls complete box set but in the other room. friends complete series He wanted to ask the first question of your interview. sons of anarchy dvdThis is from Ryan: What are you most comfortable with or do find most rewarding while performing on the show: stargate atlantis dvd Is it the comedy with the Buy More stuff, the action with the spy life or is it the romance with Sarah? boston legal complete series
Zachary Levi: Well, you tell Ryan that that's an excellent question. how I met your mother dvd box set I really love all three of those things. scrubs dvdThe stunts and the action stuff the most, criminal minds dvd though. I'm a little kid. The little boy in me has been crying, "Go find a job where you can run around shooting things and racing cars. mash complete series" Now I get to do that in a very safe environment and get paid to do it. It's pretty awesome. that 70s show complete series I love doing all the comedy as well and bouncing jokes and situations off of Josh Gomez. The romance with [Yvonne Strahovski], ghost whisperer dvd or any of the beautiful women who come on the show.. grey’s anatomy dvd. pretty awesome, I'm not going to lie. Sometimes my job is just to kiss a really beautiful girl and that doesn't suck. James Bond 007 dvd box set
TVGuide.com: Do you have any questions for Ryan you'd like me to ask? Charmed complete box set
Levi: Ask him: When is he going to step it up and stop bringing the show down? house md dvd [Laughs] He's been doing it for two-and- a-half years now and I don't know what to do. supernatural dvd box set I've talked to him, we've had counseling. the office dvd box set Please ask him that. monk dvd box set
TVGuide.com: Do you think Chuck has the ability to become a real spy? star trek complete series
Levi: I do think he has the ability to become a real spy. the sopranos complete series I kind of feel like it's his destiny. farscape complete series It's like Skywalker becoming the supreme Jedi. I feel like Chuck, ally mcbeal complete series given enough time, the right circumstances and the right coaxing, one tree hill dvd could and will become the greatest spy ever. battlestar galactica dvd That certainly could be in the cards. You take the unlikely hero and he becomes that.
Back to top Go down

Chuck's Zachary Levi and Ryan McPartlin Steal a TVGuide.com Interview
Page 1 of 1