Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview: Emily Deschanel and Hart Hanson from 'Bones'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ellachan91
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Interview: Emily Deschanel and Hart Hanson from 'Bones' Empty
PostSubject: Interview: Emily Deschanel and Hart Hanson from 'Bones'   Interview: Emily Deschanel and Hart Hanson from 'Bones' EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:03 pm

We had the pleasure of talking with Emily Deschanel (Brennan) and Hart Hanson (Creator) from Fox's 'Bones season 1-4 DVD boxset'. They talked with us about the upcoming season finale, next season, and what they do in their spare time.

What kind of impact is this going to have between Booth and Bones DVD? And this question is for Hart Hanson: ...

Hart Hanson: Oh, of course it is. We had an interesting Bones DVD Set this year, which we sort of had two big finale type shows this year, because we wanted the 100th episode to ring on the Booth and Brennan relationship. And then low and behold, the Bones DVD boxset has to live up to that or at least be as interesting we hope as the 100th. And I think we were fairly successful in getting an interesting episode out of our 100th episode.

So I guess, Emily Deschanel: , you have to interrupt me if I start to Bones season 1-4 DVD boxset too much, but it's like I think our season ender in its own way has as much impact on the future of the Bones DVD as the 100th episode did. Was that oblique enough?

Emily Deschanel: But I think what happens in both of those Bones DVD Set are as impactful for their relationship, or the season finale, what happens in the season finale is as impactful for their relationship as the 100th Bones DVD boxset was I think. And I think there's a lot to live up to after the 100th episode I think. And I think that Hart Hanson: did a really good job writing the script and I was not to answer this Bones season 1-4 DVD boxset, but I'm just going to keep on talking.

Hart Hanson: You're good at it.

The 100th episode certainly had a big impact on fans. I'll say that as well, not only the Bones DVD, but with the fans too.

Hart Hanson: Yes. We definitely hear from our fans. I've talked to a few other Bones DVD Set runners and I think we have the noisiest, most involved fans. If my experience is any indication and they certainly do not shy away from commenting. I don't know how Bones DVD boxset else feels, but I see that as a very, very positive thing, even when I'm getting hollered at.

Emily Deschanel: Well, I think it's a positive thing too. It means that people care, even if they disagree with Bones season 1-4 DVD boxset, I appreciate people caring so much. But Hart Hanson: definitely has more experience with the Bones DVD directly than I do, because he is a tweeter, twitters. He's on twitter.

Hart Hanson: Be careful, Emily Deschanel: .

Emily Deschanel: He tweets, he's twittering, he's sort of Bones DVD Set. So you get like a direct-

Hart Hanson: Oh, boy.

Emily Deschanel: -line to the fans.

Hart Hanson: Yes.

Now that it's been quite a few seasons of the Bones DVD boxset and it's in season 6 coming up, how do you see the evolution of Brennan?

Emily Deschanel: I think that you've seen through the Bones season 1-4 DVD boxset Brennan opening up a lot more. She's definitely had a hard time socially with people and knowing what to say and to be sensitive to other people's feeling and where they're coming from. I think that's one Bones DVD why she chose science as a field and I think she's put up a lot of walls because of being abandoned as a child, and what she went through believing their Bones DVD Set were dead or missing, as well as her brother leaving her. I think that the walls are starting to come down.

And you'll even see at the end of the Bones DVD boxset, her questioning her field, solving murders. It's a pretty huge thing that she's even thinking about that, because I think it's Bones season 1-4 DVD boxset that she's chosen to escape into. I think it's mainly from her Bones DVD with Booth, who has opened her up and encouraged her to be more sociable, have a - I guess - a higher Bones DVD Set ... which is fun to discover this character learning how to interact with people and I think she's gotten better. She's still the same Bones DVD boxset, she still has difficulty, but she's making improvements for sure.
Bones DVD Set
Bones DVD boxset
2.boston legal
Boston Legal Seasons 1-5 DVD boxset
Boston Legal DVD
Boston Legal DVD set
Boston Legal DVD boxset
3.criminal minds
Criminal Minds season 1-4 DVD boxset
Criminal Minds DVD set
Criminal Minds DVD
Criminal Minds DVD boxset