Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lauren Graham Lightens Up NBC's Parenthood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Lauren Graham Lightens Up NBC's Parenthood Empty
PostSubject: Lauren Graham Lightens Up NBC's Parenthood   Lauren Graham Lightens Up NBC's Parenthood EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:17 pm

When Lauren Graham joined the cast of Parenthood, golden girls complete box set she brought something unexpected to the dark family drama. entourage dvd
"Lauren brings so much to the role, gossip girl dvd box set " said executive producer Jason Katims (Friday Night Lights). Disney dvd collection "One of the things that she brings is an incredible humor." Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd
Graham stepped in to play struggling single mom Sarah Braverman after Maura Tierney had to drop out to accommodate her cancer treatments. Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd Tierney's performance, though moving, Star Trek Enterprise dvd was decidedly more dramatic. NCIS dvd "When we went back to [reshoot], star trek complete series there was also a second chance to do some other things as well, the sopranos complete series" Katims said. "Some of that was to lighten the tone, farscape complete series some was simply storytelling, ally mcbeal complete series making things clearer." one tree hill dvd
Graham, who had never seen the original pilot, battlestar galactica dvd said it was easy to find comedic moments in a series filled with such heart-wrenching drama. frasier complete box set "The moments of depth and weight play better against the contrast of looking at things with humor, friends complete series" said Graham. "To me, you don't want a show that doesn't have one or the other. That's life, isn't it?" sons of anarchy dvd
"I wouldn't be good on something where I can't have a sense of humor," stargate atlantis dvd Graham added. "I said to Jason, 'I can't do those lines; it doesn't feel right to me.' He said, 'Oh God, you make it yours, boston legal complete series you do what you want.'" The actress also credits the show's "documentary" shooting stylehow I met your mother dvd box set. "They set up cameras and just let us go," she added. scrubs dvd "I'm just doing what I do the way I serve the story best. criminal minds dvd I'm a sarcastic person with a sense of irony, so that's just what I do." mash complete series
Parenthood debuts on Monday, March 1 at 9/8c on NBC. that 70s show complete series
Back to top Go down

Lauren Graham Lightens Up NBC's Parenthood
Page 1 of 1