Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tempo Training For Golf Swing - Orange Whip Trainer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mandy
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2011-06-03

Tempo Training For Golf Swing - Orange Whip Trainer Empty
PostSubject: Tempo Training For Golf Swing - Orange Whip Trainer   Tempo Training For Golf Swing - Orange Whip Trainer EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 2:40 pm

Implementing tempo training in golf swing you must work consistently on it, but with a specific drill or action. One of the best training aids for tempo is the Orange Whip Golf Swing Aid.Titleist 909 F3 Fairway Wood The orange whip will quickly help you groove tempo that allows you to hit solid shots for 18 holes of golf. If you watch the tour pros, tempo is a big part of their success. You very rarely see a professional golfer with poor tempo.
Tempo is a very hard thing to change as it is kind of built in you. But if your current tempo is not allowing you to hit solid shots it needs to be improved.Titleist 910 D3 Driver There are lots of gimmicks out there tauting their solution for this dilemma, but none,Titleist 910 D2 Driver in my opinion have succeeded, until I came across the Orange Whip Trainer.
Like most amateur golfers,wholesale golf clubs I too, suffered from too quick a tempo, especially in my downswing. The results is mostly mishit golf shots that don't go as far, or nearly as straight. Many of mine are even off the toe of the club, which I just hate.
Since I've been swinging the Orange Whip daily my swing tempo has greatly improved.Mizuno JPX 800 Irons To the point that many of my playing partners are asking me what have I been doing? That's such a great feeling to have others notice an improvement in your golf swing.
If you're like me, you've invested hundreds (if not thousands) of dollars in hopes for a better game, but this swing aid I can tell you is only a fraction of that, and WILL get results for you.

Back to top Go down

Tempo Training For Golf Swing - Orange Whip Trainer
Page 1 of 1