Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

American Idol Episode Recap: The Top 12 Girls Perform

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

American Idol Episode Recap: The Top 12 Girls Perform Empty
PostSubject: American Idol Episode Recap: The Top 12 Girls Perform   American Idol Episode Recap: The Top 12 Girls Perform EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 2:14 pm

After weeks of auditions star trek voyager both good and bad, NCIS dvd guest judges both helpful and Star Trek Enterprise dvd useless and contestant packages both Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd tear-jerking and groan-worthy, Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd we've finally made it. Disney dvd collection Tonight the top 12 girls perform Cold Case dvd box set and the ninth season of American Idol officially starts. entourage dvd Who will prove that they deserved golden girls complete box set one of the coveted semifinal slots? bones dvd box set Who will be swallowed up by the stage the wire dvd when the lights come on and the show goes live for the first time? monk dvd How much will Kara annoy me? Dexter dvd box set Let's find out. star trek voyager dvd

Ryan warns us viewers/voters star trek voyager complete series that we've got our work cut out for us this season two and a half men dvd box set because of the top 24's great potential. star trek complete series Ryan must have missed rehearsal, the sopranos complete series because what I heard tonight only had farscape complete series the potential to make me change the channel over to Lost. ally mcbeal complete series There were a few bright spots, one tree hill dvd but overall it was a very shaky first night. battlestar galactica dvd

Just to give you a feel for frasier complete box set how I will be doing the recaps from this point on: friends complete series I will be giving my snap judgment sons of anarchy dvd on each singer's performance. stargate atlantis dvd I may point out a couple comments from boston legal complete series the judges that I agree with or find egregiously incorrect, how I met your mother dvd box set but I am mostly going to avoid repeating scrubs dvd what they say and give the panel a composite criminal minds dvd score based on how well I think they judged the performance. mash complete box set Obviously, that 70s show complete series an "A" means I think they nailed it and an ghost whisperer dvd "F" means they let Kara speak way too much. grey’s anatomy dvd Another (not so apt) example: James Bond 007 dvd box set I give Ellen's Jay Leno-esque video bit about Simon rubbing her leg a D+.Charmed complete box set

So, let's get to it:

Paige Miles, house md dvd "It's All Right Now"supernatural dvd box set
She says she's ready to hit the live stage, the office dvd box set but her performance is kind of a mess for me. monk dvd box set There are moments when her big voice shines through, Will and Grace complete box set but I am much more distracted by the moments when it doesn't. Army Wives dvd box set Other than the big note at the end, Babylon 5 complete dvd box set I thought it was a lackluster opening song. Battlestar Galactica seasons 1-4 (Also, the band is way down in the audio mix, Heroes seasons dvd which I know isn't Paige's problem, Buffy the Vampire complete box set but it's annoying.) Las Vegas dvd It's clear the judges like Paige, the Unit dvd box set but she didn't really show what they saw in her tonight. The Closer seasons dvd set
Judging the Judges: MI5 Spooks dvd set D Simon rightly called it a cheap wedding singer song, Californication dvd box set but the rest of the panel praised her strong voice, Project Runway dvd box set which just wasn't on display tonight. MacGyver complete series

Ashley Rodriguez, Nip-Tuck dvd box set "Happy"The West Wing complete box set
I am absolutely shocked to hear her sing Alias complete series a diva ballad. Ashley can't even begin to match up to Leona Lewis with her version, The OC complete series and it makes me quite unhappy. Weeds dvd box set More shocking than how awful the song is: smallville dvd box set Randy and Kara actually have useful criticism Glee dvd box set when they tell her to stop doing the tour of the divas. The Vampire Diaries dvd box set
Judging the Judges: Merlin dvd box set A The arrangement was terrible, and Simon is on the money when he says she's gotten nothing but worse since her first audition.
Back to top Go down
ellachan91
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2010-03-29

American Idol Episode Recap: The Top 12 Girls Perform Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol Episode Recap: The Top 12 Girls Perform   American Idol Episode Recap: The Top 12 Girls Perform EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:55 pm

Back to top Go down

American Idol Episode Recap: The Top 12 Girls Perform
Page 1 of 1