Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

American Idol Episode Recap: Dallas Auditions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

American Idol Episode Recap: Dallas Auditions Empty
PostSubject: American Idol Episode Recap: Dallas Auditions   American Idol Episode Recap: Dallas Auditions EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:46 pm

On the road to Hollywood, golden girls complete box set American Idol made its next stop entourage dvd Wednesday night in Dallas gossip girl dvd — another city that delivered some of the same Disney dvd collection problems that have been plaguing Season 9's audition tour. Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd Too much emphasis was again dedicated to fluffy packages Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd about the judges, Star Trek Enterprise dvd and while the number of good auditions far outweighed the bad, NCIS dvd I've still seen few contestants I look forward to hearing again. star trek voyager The show scored a half victory on the guest-judging front, bones complete series as Neil Patrick Harris added one more thing to the list of items he does well. the wire dvd Joe Jonas could have stayed home. monk dvd All in all, Dexter dvd boxset 31 contestants got golden tickets. star trek voyager dvd Below, some thoughts on the featured contestants: star trek voyager complete series

THE GOOD

Lloyd Thomas, "Overjoyed"two and a half men dvd box set
This dock worker and father of two is looking to make a better life for his children, star trek complete series and his smooth voice might just help him do that. the sopranos complete series His bubbly personality wins the judges over, farscape complete series although Harris says Lloyd needs to exhibit those traits during his performance. ally mcbeal complete series Kara DioGuardi then rambled about how great it is that a dock worker one tree hill dvd can come on a show to chase his dream, battlestar galactica dvd and I silently wished Katy Perry was back to put her in her place. frasier complete box set

Kimberly Carverfriends complete series
After a ridiculous package suggesting NPH and Simon Cowell were in a Texas-style stand-off (complete with the theme from The Good, sons of anarchy dvd The Bad and The Ugly) sons of anarchy dvd the two continued to disagree about Kimberly's jazzy original song. boston legal complete series Simon says she wasn't current or interesting, how I met your mother dvd box set but NPH and the other judges overrule him. scrubs dvd

Erica Rhodes, "Free Your Mind"criminal minds dvd
A former cast member on Barney and Friends, mash complete series Erica shows just how much she's grown up by wearing a black patent leather outfit and dominatrix whip. The judges all agree that she can sing, that 70s show complete series but I found her song ghost whisperer dvd (and her refrain from the Barney theme song) grey’s anatomy dvd to stay in one part of her upper register that became increasingly tough to listen to. James Bond 007 dvd box set Maybe she'll adjust that. Charmed complete box set

Dave Pittman, "Bring it On Home to Me"house md dvd
He suffers from Tourette's syndrome, supernatural dvd box set but his facial twitches and throat clearing don't affect him while he's singing. the office dvd box set He soulfully nails a tough Sam Cooke song. NPH says he's crazy brave, and all the judges agree he deserves a spot in the next round. monk dvd box set
Back to top Go down

American Idol Episode Recap: Dallas Auditions
Page 1 of 1