Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

American Idol Episode Recap: Orlando Auditions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

American Idol Episode Recap: Orlando Auditions Empty
PostSubject: American Idol Episode Recap: Orlando Auditions   American Idol Episode Recap: Orlando Auditions EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:36 pm

Wednesday's American Idol took us to Orlando, the home of Disney World and the place, supernatural dvd box set as Ryan Seacrest nauseatingly reminded us, the office dvd box set where dreams come true. monk dvd box set (There was even a "When You Wish Upon a Star" montage. golden girls complete box set ) Dreams of Hollywood did come true for 31 singers, entourage dvd but the show spent so much time focusing gossip girl dvd on the newfound friendship between Kara DioGuardi Disney dvd collection and guest judge Kristin Chenoweth that I again found myself longing for Hollywood week to just get here already. Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd (Alas, Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd there are still four more audition cities to come. Star Trek Enterprise dvd ) In the meantime, NCIS dvd some brief thoughts on Orlando's best and worst: star trek voyager
THE GOOD bones complete series
Seth Rollins, the wire dvd "Someone to Watch Over Me"monk dvd
His son has autism, so Seth is singing in hopes of landing a lucrative record deal that will help provide for his child.Dexter dvd boxset (And yes, star trek voyager dvd that is Coldplay's "Fix You" playing in the background as Seth says, star trek voyager complete seriesas a man, two and a half men dvd box set he wants to fix things for his family. star trek complete series Subtle, Idol. the sopranos complete series Very subtle.) Fortunately, farscape complete series he's got a nice voice. ally mcbeal complete series His modern spin on the Gershwin tune wins over Chenoweth, one tree hill dvd and Kara says she wants to keep hearing him sing. battlestar galactica dvd Simon and Randy also put him through, frasier complete box setbut encourage him to work on his energy and stage presence. friends complete series
Jermaine Purifoy, "Smile"sons of anarchy dvd
He says he didn't make it through his audition in Season 7. stargate atlantis dvd I can't really figure out why. boston legal complete series He has a great voice, how I met your mother dvd box set and Randy calls his vocal the best he's heard so far in Season 9. scrubs dvd Simon thinks the chicks will dig him, criminal minds dvd and BFFs Kara and Kristin wholeheartedly agree. mash complete series
Shelby Dressel,"Turn Me On"that 70s show complete series
Her Orlando dream is to overcome insecurity after going through much of her life with the inability to smile or use the right side of her face. ghost whisperer dvd She seems nervous, grey’s anatomy dvd but midway through her audition, James Bond 007 dvd box set she totally zones out and drops a curse word in her bewilderment. Charmed complete box set Luckily, the blooper endears her to the judges. house md dvd She has a decent voice, supernatural dvd box set but Simon is more intrigued by her personality. (He gives her a yes with a small "Y.") Chenoweth says she has potential.
Jay Stone, "Come Together"
Jay does some crazy beat-boxing, but he can actually sing. (Not that I was blown away by his voice. And I certainly don't want another Blake Lewis.) Simon, who says he's soaking wet after the Jay's vocal drum-machining, passes, but Randy and Kara say yes. Since Chenoweth is absent on Day 2 of auditions, two votes is enough.
Bernadette Desimone, "Hit the Road Jack" and Amanda Desimone, "I Wanna Dance with Somebody"
These two sisters from New Jersey are each other's biggest fan. Bernadette chooses a better song for her voice and clearly has the better voice. She's the only one of the two to get Simon's vote, but both girls go through after Randy and Kara give them a shot to prove themselves in Hollywood.
Matt Lawrence, "Trouble"
Matt's on a redemption mission after spending four years in prison for robbing a bank with a BB gun. (Very fitting choice of song!) His soulful vocals strike Simon with their authenticity, and he says he was engrossed. Kara and Simon also find Matt brilliant, and he gets his ticket to Hollywood. Kara even predicts we'll see him in the Top 12.
Back to top Go down

American Idol Episode Recap: Orlando Auditions
Page 1 of 1