Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kate Walsh Talks Grey's-Private Crossover: Sexy Time Coming!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Kate Walsh Talks Grey's-Private Crossover: Sexy Time Coming! Empty
PostSubject: Kate Walsh Talks Grey's-Private Crossover: Sexy Time Coming!   Kate Walsh Talks Grey's-Private Crossover: Sexy Time Coming! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 4:03 pm

Boy, golden girls complete box set does Private Practice's Addison (Kate Walsh) have man troubles. entourage dvd She's kissed Derek (Patrick Dempsey), gossip girl dvd Mark (Eric Dane), Disney dvd collection Sam (Taye Diggs), Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd but can't seem to hold down a boyfriend. Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd And her love woes will continue during the Grey's Anatomy-Private Practice crossover, Walsh says. Star Trek Enterprise dvd Facing a family crisis, Addison will turn to Mark. NCIS dvd But that will make Sam reconsider his decision to turn down her booty call. star trek complete series Yes, all of these characters are supposed to be doctors. the sopranos complete series Walsh spoke with TVGuide.com about what else we can look forward to in the crossover, farscape complete series who she thinks Addison should end up with, ally mcbeal complete series and what's ahead in the second half of the season. one tree hill dvd
TVGuide.com: Addison is going through quite a tough time after finding out these secrets about her family. How do they change her? battlestar galactica dvd
Kate Walsh: She went through quite a tumultuous time and she's still kind of raw. frasier complete box set Everything that she thought about her entire childhood was blown out of the water. friends complete series Even though they resolved it kind of quickly... they resolved it in that waspy way, where everything was buttoned up and Bizzy [JoBeth Williams] got on a plane. sons of anarchy dvd She comes back to work and she's still pretty frazzled. stargate atlantis dvdEveryone is wondering what's going on. boston legal complete series
On top of that, she goes up to Seattle to work on a case with Mark Sloane, then he comes back. how I met your mother dvd box set She's in a — personally, scrubs dvd I think — pretty fraught place. criminal minds dvd Plus, she has this high-pressure surgery that she's going to do for Sloan [Leven Rambin] and there's some complications with that. mash complete series It leads her to this crazy, very exposed, that 70s show complete series vulnerable place, lots of madness and drama. ghost whisperer dvd
TVGuide.com: What else can fans look forward to in the crossover? grey’s anatomy dvd
Walsh: It's a super sexy episode, James Bond 007 dvd box set that's all I'm going to say. house md dvd It's been a real dry spell for Addison... Charmed complete box set
TVGuide.com: Was it nice getting back with the Grey's cast again? supernatural dvd box set
Walsh: I always love going back. the office dvd box set Honestly, it's like going home in a great way for me. It keeps it interesting and fun. It's like an extended family, the big extended cast. I loved it. monk dvd box set
Back to top Go down
ellachan91
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Kate Walsh Talks Grey's-Private Crossover: Sexy Time Coming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kate Walsh Talks Grey's-Private Crossover: Sexy Time Coming!   Kate Walsh Talks Grey's-Private Crossover: Sexy Time Coming! EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:35 pm

u can check out this for your DVD collections
Cold Case DVD set
Back to top Go down

Kate Walsh Talks Grey's-Private Crossover: Sexy Time Coming!
Page 1 of 1