Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breaking bad 1-3 dvd box set

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morleybaby
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-05-15

Breaking bad 1-3 dvd box set Empty
PostSubject: Breaking bad 1-3 dvd box set   Breaking bad 1-3 dvd box set EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:33 pm

I watch alot of breaking bad but Breaking Bad takes the proverbial cake. This season of breaking bad seasons 1-3 we really get down and dirty with Walt going through his divorce and Skylar's anger causing her to react in all sorts of ways. I love breaking bad 1-3 mainly because breaking bad 1-3 is about good people having to do bad things for different reasons. It makes the viewer really think. There are alot of grim moments breaking bad dvds, it is a grim show overall, always has been, but breaking bad seasons 1-3 on dvd is what makes it so genius. Season three of breaking bad series is highly addictive and moves quickly with edge of your seat suspense in every epidode. There are never boring moments in breaking bad collection. Not only do we get to really get in Walt's mind, but Jesse gets a more pivotal role this season and I have to say I am glad. Jesse is one of my favorite characters and he has to makes hard decisions as so much is going on in breaking bad dvd boxset. I find myself very drawn to Jesse's character and his turmoil. Walt is a sort of father figure to Jesse and something major happens that really shows the viewer what lengths Walt will go to for Jesse. How their relationship develops is touching at times and frustrating at others. There are all kinds of dilemmas and moral decisons to be considered. All in all it is a high octane season of breaking bad seasons on dvd and every time the episode ends you just want more. I found myself crying throughout the procession of this season as there are alot of heavy circumstances. I love buy breaking bad seasons 1-3 and can't wait until Season Four. breaking bad 1-3 series finale leaves the viewer hanging so badly that I felt like screaming. Enjoy!!

breaking bad dvdcollection
Back to top Go down

Breaking bad 1-3 dvd box set
Page 1 of 1