Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will And Grace

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yourbody
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-12-13

Will And Grace Empty
PostSubject: Will And Grace   Will And Grace EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:42 pm

Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton, Dexter boxset, Sons Of Anarchy seasons 1-3 dvd box set, two of country music's hottest singles, are off the market.

People.com is reporting that Shelton asked Lambert to marry him on Sunday. Kathy Best, The Tudors 1-4, Lambert's publicist, Lost seasons 1-6dvd box set, Friends dvds, confirmed the news Tuesday.
Lambert tells People the proposal came as a surprise. She says Shelton proposed to her in the woods near her Tishomingo, Lost 1-6 dvd, Okla., home.
She answered yes.
Shelton went old-fashioned, calling Lambert's father, Lost box set 1-6, Lost complete seasons, Monk complete box set, Rick, to ask permission.
It's been quite the year for Lambert. She scored her first No. 1 with "White Liar, Sons Of Anarchy dvd set, Will And Grace collection," won three Academy of Country Music Awards, The Unit dvd box set, including album of the year, and now she's marrying her boyfriend of five years.
There's no word on when the wedding will be.

The Office boxset
Mad Men seasons 1-4 dvd box set
The Unit box set 1-4
Sons Of Anarchy seasons 1-3 dvd box set
Lost complete box set
MacGyver seasons 1-7
Monk box set
Boston Legal dvd 1-5
Dexter dvd 1-4
Will And Grace on dvd
The Tudors dvd series
Friends dvds
Kris Allen wasn't the only winner at Wednesday's "American Idol" finale. The popular Fox singing competition again handed out silly Golden Idol Awards to this season's more — ahem — colorful wannabes.

The evening's first prize, for outstanding male, went to Nick Mitchell, The Office series 1-6, Lost on dvd, The Unit 1-4 dvd, Mad Men 1-4, Monk boxset, The Tudors dvd 1-4, the semifinalist best known for his over-the-top alter ego Norman Gentle.
"I wish I prepared something. I didn't even know I was doing this!" he teased before ripping off his street clothes, Boston Legal complete box set, revealing his glittery get-up underneath and launching into "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going" from "Dreamgirls."
Appropriately, MacGyver dvd box set, Will And Grace 1-8 dvd, Katrina "Bikini Girl" Darrell picked up her trophy for best attitude in a two-piece ensemble. More surprising than her wardrobe was who joined her for a "Vision of Love" performance: Kara DioGuardi, the judge who infamously outsang Darrell during her audition. This time, Friends 1-10 dvd, MacGyver complete seasons, DioGuardi played by Darrell's rules: She briefly opened up her dress to reveal a black bikini.
"What a stomach, Will And Grace 1-8 dvd, Kara," host Ryan Seacrest later commented.
Tatiana Del Toro, the emotional semifinalist more famous for crying than crooning, didn't get a proper chance to accept her outstanding female award. Seacrest said they were pressed for time, so Del Toro sang "Saving All My Love" while mockingly being chased by security. Second season "Idol" winner Ruben Studdard watched from the audience with his jaw dropped.
___
On the Net:

The Office box set
Mad Men complete seasons
The Unit boxset
Sons Of Anarchy seasons 1-3 dvd box set
Lost seasons 1-6dvd box set
MacGyver box set
Monk complete box set
Boston Legal 1-5 dvd
Dexter dvd box set
Will And Grace 1-8 dvd