Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

'American Idol' Roundup: Will Kris Kiss A Guy And Like It?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

'American Idol' Roundup: Will Kris Kiss A Guy And Like It? Empty
PostSubject: 'American Idol' Roundup: Will Kris Kiss A Guy And Like It?   'American Idol' Roundup: Will Kris Kiss A Guy And Like It? EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:24 pm

I so totally guess it's time to bring back the American Idol roundups, because last time I checked, the show is coming back in six weeks' time. Six weeks! It was just like yesterday when Kris Allen won the title, trumping fan favorite Adam Lambert... well, it seemed like yesterday because Adam's still in the papers and everybody else is moseying along, which leads us to this. On this roundup: Kris discusses Adam's controversial performance, Simon Cowell plans a possible X Factor attack, and something to get me giddy: Allison Iraheta's album, which comes out tomorrow. Yay.

Number one: Would Kris do the same thing? While Adam takes a really big share of the attention, Kris Allen--the actual winner last season, take note--is just taking things in stride, with his self-titled album now out for a couple of weeks or so, and him doing the rounds of television shows now. So here he was, talking to Bonnie Hunt earlier today, and he was asked about that performance at the American Music Awards, and he's just taking it in stride again.

"Maybe next year ... I'll do the same thing," he said, when asked about Adam's kiss with a male keyboardist. No, really, he said it.
NCIS dvd
Star Trek Enterprise dvd
Baby Einstein dvd
Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd
Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd
Disney 100 Years of Magic dvd collection
gossip girl dvd
entourage dvd
Back to top Go down

'American Idol' Roundup: Will Kris Kiss A Guy And Like It?
Page 1 of 1